Walz: VA reform a good start
Rep. Tim Walz said a veterans reform bill he helped negotiate will reduce wait times by allowing some vets to see private-sector doctors.
LaDue journal: 'I might taunt you a bit before I kill you'
LaDue's journal itself was sealed last month and has not yet been unsealed.
- Waseca dad: Son is no killer, prosecutors overreacted
- Mixed reaction in Waseca to LaDue ruling
- Mapleton lawyer and laundry get loans from county
- AT&T donates $7,700 to YWCA
- Educators talk P-20 initiative
- LaDue defense argued thoughts aren't enough
- Middle schoolers get excited about math at MSU ZAP Camp
- LaDue journal says he wouldn't hesitate to kill
- Walz: VA reform a good start
'Out of nowhere': Twins add undrafted 24-year-old
24-year-old has thrown 100 mph
- Captain expects to be leader for Vikings
- Locke improves performance by thinking less
- MoonDogs get rocked
- Vikings Notebook: Offense shows power game near goal line
- New commissioner hopes to 'stabilize' WCHA
- PHOTO GALLERY: Vikings Training Camp 2014
- 'Out of nowhere': Twins add undrafted 24-year-old
- Free Press Puzzles