How They Voted: week ending July 25
Here's how area members of Congress voted on major issues in the week ending July 25.
Some tax relief might be coming for rain-damaged homes.
It will be far from a windfall, but some Blue Earth County properties might get a bit of property tax relief if they were heavily damaged by June rains.
- Authorities investigate baby death in Butterfield
- Crazy for cars
- Ask Us: No Salvation in metal salvaging
- St. Peter vets frustrated by stalled memorial plan
- Mankato's economy strong all around
- Smiles all around at free dental clinic (video)
- Complex causes for lack of dental care
- Drug sting leads to drugs, cash
- How They Voted: week ending July 25
Vikings ink Rudolph to 5-year extension
Incentives could make pact worth $40 million
- Vikings coaches are raising Barr
- Mankato Royals VFW White wins Second District baseball tournament
- Patterson improving but still not practicing
- Fuld's two-run single lifts Twins to win over White Sox
- Thoma column: If Suzuki is traded, Twins lack a backstop
- Gustafson wins MGC tournament
- Vikings ink Rudolph to 5-year extension
North Mankato ready to host 6th annual Blues on Belgrade event Saturday
The event started as a way to spread awareness of lower North Mankato's business district, but has grown in a popular annual attraction.
- Local performers living on the Fringe
- North Mankato ready to host 6th annual Blues on Belgrade event Saturday
- Free Press Puzzles