The Free Press, Mankato, MN

Archive

School Lockdown-Minne_Wolt(3).jpg

Students are ushered back to New Prague Middle School in New Prague, Minn., Wednesday, March 20, 2013 after the all clear was issued followinga scare, after authorities responded to a 911 call concerning an "active shooter" at the middle school, but a staff member later said everyone is safe and there is no danger inside the building. The 911 call in which a caller claimed several people had been gunned down at the school was likely a hoax, Scott County Sheriff Kevin Studnicka said said Wednesday. (AP Photo/The Star Tribune, Brian Peterson)