- Breaking news
- Minissale considering mental illness defense Levi Minissale's attorney said he is considering a mental illness defense for a first-degree murder charge stemming from the death of Yesenia Gonzalez.
Update: LAX shooter in custody
Multiple people were injured as gunman opened fire
- Shots at LAX prompt evacuation, stall flights There was no immediate word of any injuries, but television images showed two people being wheeled away by firefighters
- Judge finds murderer liable for husband's death A judge has found that Jennifer Nibbe's murder plea is enough evidence to show she is liable for her husband's death in a wrongful death lawsuit. A jury will decide civil and punitive damages.
Nelson, Gophers upset No. 25 Nebraska 34-23
Former Mankato West QB runs for two touchdowns, passes for one in first win over Nebraska since 1960
West girls advance at state tournament
Mankato West defeats La Crescent 5-2
2 shot at Tennessee Nat'l Guard armory; shooter in custody
Police say a member of the National Guard opened fire at an armory outside a U.S. Navy base in Tennessee, wounding two soldiers before being taken into custody.
Mankato Marathon winners
The fourth annual Mankato Marathon was held on Sunday
Update: Man charged in Eagle Lake bank robbery
George Richard Gaunt faces eight felony charges including robbery, assault and weapons violations
- A deal: Voting to avoid default, open government Boehner says "fought good fight," but didn't win
- More Breaking news Headlines