- Breaking news
- Gunfire reported at Portland area high school School was in lockdown.
- Man killed in southeastern Minnesota farm accident DODGE CENTER — A man has died in a farm accident near the Dodge Center Municipal Airport. The sheriff's office identified the victim Saturday as William Pohlman of the Wanamingo area. His age was not listed. A statement from Dodge County Sheriff Jim
- Pilot missing in Lake Superior crash DULUTH — The U.S. Coast Guard is searching for the pilot of a plane that crashed in Lake Superior off Duluth. The Coast Guard station in Duluth says its 45-foot response boat was searching the debris field Saturday evening. The water is about 140 fee
- Crews find body of missing angler WINONA — Authorities have found the body of a man who fell from a canoe into the backwaters of the Mississippi River near Winona. The Winona Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/1ns3tCY ) that 88-year-old Robert Lester Duncanson, of Stockton, was found
- Minneapolis gets 2018 Super Bowl NFL owners reward Vikings for building new stadium
- Kolstad family releases update Statement says that Kolstad had emergency surgery on Tuesday and had "a significant amount" of brain tissue removed.
- Latest: Blue Earth County Attorney Arneson announces retirement Hoffner attorney Fleming says it was time for prosecutor to go
- Keen leaves MSU for Division I job Former head coach was moved to assistant after Hoffner was reinstated
Latest: Waseca police say plot involved killing family, bombing school (video)
John David LaDue, 17, of Waseca has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly plotting to kill his family and a school liaison officer
Update: Waseca press conference: unimaginable tragedy avoided (video)
Officials say John David LaDue would have succeeded in his school attack had he not been caught.
- More Breaking news Headlines