- Breaking news
- Security beefed up at US embassy in Baghdad WASHINGTON (AP) — Security at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad was strengthened and some staff members sent elsewhere as Iraq was shaken with instability, the State Department said Sunday. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement that mu
- Gunfire reported at Portland area high school School was in lockdown.
- Man killed in southeastern Minnesota farm accident DODGE CENTER — A man has died in a farm accident near the Dodge Center Municipal Airport. The sheriff's office identified the victim Saturday as William Pohlman of the Wanamingo area. His age was not listed. A statement from Dodge County Sheriff Jim
- Pilot missing in Lake Superior crash DULUTH — The U.S. Coast Guard is searching for the pilot of a plane that crashed in Lake Superior off Duluth. The Coast Guard station in Duluth says its 45-foot response boat was searching the debris field Saturday evening. The water is about 140 fee
- Crews find body of missing angler WINONA — Authorities have found the body of a man who fell from a canoe into the backwaters of the Mississippi River near Winona. The Winona Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/1ns3tCY ) that 88-year-old Robert Lester Duncanson, of Stockton, was found
- Minneapolis gets 2018 Super Bowl NFL owners reward Vikings for building new stadium
- Kolstad family releases update Statement says that Kolstad had emergency surgery on Tuesday and had "a significant amount" of brain tissue removed.
- Latest: Blue Earth County Attorney Arneson announces retirement Hoffner attorney Fleming says it was time for prosecutor to go
- Keen leaves MSU for Division I job Former head coach was moved to assistant after Hoffner was reinstated
Latest: Waseca police say plot involved killing family, bombing school (video)
John David LaDue, 17, of Waseca has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly plotting to kill his family and a school liaison officer
- More Breaking news Headlines