- Breaking news
- Congress misses deadline for averting shutdown
- Brodkorb settles with Senate for $30K Former Senate staffer fired over affair with majority leader
- Highway 60 near Lake Crystal closed due to crash Collision caused vehicle to roll into median
- Thielen signed to Vikings' practice squad
- Hagel: Military options against Syria being weighed
- Police looking for vandal Public asked to call 911 with tips
- Police seek public's help in locating assault suspects Assault took place on Stoltzman Road near Stadium Road
Death toll from Egypt violence rises to 638
It was the deadliest day by far since the 2011 popular uprising that toppled autocratic ruler Hosni Mubarak and plunged the country into more than two years of instability.
News & Comment: NYTimes.com shutdown. High school sports. Are they too expensive?
The digital news age has exploded, but it carries the risks inherent in technology. Some Free Press readers tell us often that high school sports is a waste of taxpayer money.
- Big Minn. state workers unions ratify contracts
- More Breaking news Headlines