- Breaking news
- Eagle Lake robbery suspect charged in federal court Kentucky man was arrested after Oct. 15 robbery
- Policy cancellations: Obama will allow old plans Administrative change will be for one year; companies not required to reinstate
St. Paul archdiocese to name abusive priests
Church says "serious mistakes" were made in handling the cases
Twins say Mauer moving to first base
Twins announce switch for 30-year old catcher
- LAX LATEST: TSA IDs 39-year-old as officer killed
- Minissale considering mental illness defense Levi Minissale's attorney said he is considering a mental illness defense for a first-degree murder charge stemming from the death of Yesenia Gonzalez.
Update: LAX shooter in custody
Multiple people were injured as gunman opened fire
- Shots at LAX prompt evacuation, stall flights There was no immediate word of any injuries, but television images showed two people being wheeled away by firefighters
- Judge finds murderer liable for husband's death A judge has found that Jennifer Nibbe's murder plea is enough evidence to show she is liable for her husband's death in a wrongful death lawsuit. A jury will decide civil and punitive damages.
Nelson, Gophers upset No. 25 Nebraska 34-23
Former Mankato West QB runs for two touchdowns, passes for one in first win over Nebraska since 1960
- More Breaking news Headlines