- Breaking news
Four killed at Fort Hood, including gunman
A gunman opened fire Wednesday at the Fort Hood military base in an attack that left four people dead, including the shooter, at the same post where more than a dozen people were killed in a 2009 mass shooting
- Three explosive found on Waseca school playground Bomb squad detonated one, no one hurt
- Rep. Kathy Brynaert to retire Mankato Democrat wants to spend more time with family
- Mavericks win WCHA Final Five title GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. — Goaltender Cole Huggins stopped 25 of 26 shots and was named Most Outstanding Player as Minnesota State won its first WCHA Final Five playoff championship and the Broadmoor Trophy on Saturday at Van Andel Arena. Huggins allowed
- Minnesota lawmakers pass tax-relief measure Business taxes repealed, some tax exemptions good for this year
- Mavericks shut out Bowling Green at Final Five GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. —Minnesota State won its first-ever WCHA Final Five game on Friday afternoon, defeating Bowling Green 4-0 in the semifinals at Van Andel Arena. The Mavericks advance to Saturday's Broadmoor Trophy championship game where they will
- Boyfriend charged in suspected drug death Trace Hafner is facing juvenile drug charges for allegedly selling what police suspect was a deadly powder to Chloe Moses, 17.
- Peterson says he'll seek a 13th term in Congress In Washington, Peterson is among a diminishing group of "Blue Dog" Democrats, who are moderate to conservative members on fiscal matters.
Police searching for potentially deadly drug (video)
Similar illegal drug packages found at the homes of two young people who have died in the past week have police concerned.
- Former Winona professor shot and killed 72-year-old Mickey Ellenbecker was apparently shot in the back of the head at his rural Pickwick home Saturday.
- More Breaking news Headlines
- Four killed at Fort Hood, including gunman