Murray: The dying art of cursive belongs in our schools
There's a certain Zen in cursive. Most of us have average handwriting. But when done well, good cursive can almost stop you in your tracks.
- Krohn: Signs of the times spoke well Mankato signs of past sold tires, fixed windows, predicted weather
- Krohn: You can take this lying down Standing stations are the latest fad, but I'm not falling for this one.
- Thoma column: Wave of novice managers picked to be dugout puppets
- Cross: A deer stand that is berry, berry good
Murray: Put a fork in Halloween, the kids have grown up
Of course it’s awkward. It’s Halloween.
- Thoma column: News flash: The umps got this one right
John Cross: A Field of Dreams on the Iowa Opener: CRP
Iowa pheasant count one tenth of what it used to be
Krohn: Falling into despair
Fall hits people in a variety of ways.
- Thoma column: In the LCS, bullpens trumped aces
- More Columns Headlines
- Murray: The dying art of cursive belongs in our schools