A brief about Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day on page C3 July 24 incorrectly
stated that DQ West would donate an additional dollar (up to $50,000) for
every person who RSVPs to Miracle Treat Day on Facebook. Dairy Queen
International will donate up to $50,000. People can RSVP by searching for
Dairy Queen Events on Facebook.
- Word Sleuth The Monday April 21 Word Sleuth puzzle requires a correction. Saturday's Unlisted Clue portion of the puzzle is "Clover" not "Boston."
- Under "Corrections" standing hed The Valley StrokeStyle/$ID/Japanese DotsA story on page B1 Tuesday regarding the summer concert series at Riverfront Park contained the incorrect date for the "Harmony in the Park" event. The event is June 8. Under "Corrections" standing hed
- Currents An item on the Mankato Area Derby Girls' home opener, under "Editor's picks" on Page C1 of Sunday's Free Press, listed the wrong day of the week for the roller derby event. The 7 p.m. bout at the civic center, with doors opening at 6 p.m., is Saturday, April 19.
- Front page A teaser box on page A1 Tuesday referring to an inside story about Brown Printing being sold contained an incorrect dollar amount. The plant was sold for $100 million.
- Front page A story on page A1 Thursday headlined "Briefs filed in attorney pay case" overstated the top of the wage range of assistant Blue Earth County attorneys. The wage now being paid to the most senior assistant county attorneys is $37.16 per hour. Front
- Opinions A letter to the editor on page A4 Monday contained a typographical error. The reference to lawmakers interested in banning e-cigarettes should have described them as "zealous."
- The Valley A headline on a story on Page B1 Saturday about Enventis issuing grants of $131,000 contained the incorrect spelling of the company name.
- The Valley The story on Page B1 Friday about the MSU Maverick Flight Team had an inaccurate headline. The team's fundraiser at Mall of America does not include rides on a flight simulator.
- The Valley The Valley An incorrect number of competing robotics teams was listed in a secondary headline on page B1. Local team Nordic Storm was first among 66 teams at the 2014 Lake Superior Regional competition in Duluth.
- The Valley The final sentence of a news brief on Page B1 Sunday, "Mother hurt in Hwy 111 crash," misstated the number of people in the vehicle. There were three passengers, along with the driver.
- More Corrections Headlines