Albert Lea artist Clayton Johnson carved all the sculptures on the hull himself.
- Back to the Lounge: DJ Abilities headlines with local openers in Mankato return Concert 10 p.m. tonight at What's Up Lounge
- Art Exhibits April 17-23
- Highland Summer Theatre is all new in 48th season Summer season opens May 27 with 'Rope'
Judged and juried: Carnegie art show opening today
Reception will be 7-9 p.m. on Saturday at the gallery, 120 S. Broad St.
- Market Corner: Starting vegetable seeds Gardening advice from Diane Dunham-Selly of the Mankato Farmers Market
- Mankato Ballet's 'White Nights' includes pieces from famous 'white ballets' Productions to be held April 27
- Editor's picks A sampling of arts and entertainment highlights for the upcoming week
- Church Briefs April 12-18
- JWP graduate and Nashville hopeful among performers at Kato Ballroom's Opry Jamboree Chad Pfeifer also hosting release party April 19 at Mully's
- Big lineup for two-day Opry event at Ballroom A few months ago, Rhapsody Music owner and affable Mankato musician Howard Mock approached Tania Cordes with a big idea. Cordes, owner of the Kato Ballroom since last August of 2013, has proven she's open to them. Since assuming ownership, she's reno
- More Currents Headlines