- North Mankato Fun Days sticking to formula, adding a few tweaks Organizers say it's best to stick with a winning formula for the festival that began in 1965.
- Plenty of ways to keep the picnic health-conscious Whole grains and fruits and veggies are still the best for calorie-counting picnic-goers.
Local bands The Frye and the Porchlights will join Jim Walsh Saturday for the Mad Ripple Hootenanny.
- Life lessons from marching band: How much is .1? How much is .1?A footstep? An inch? A wind-blown flag?It’s marching band season around here, and I’ve got a couple kids who are exhausted because of the hundreds of hours they’ve spent perfecting their craft as members of the Mankato Area 77 Lancers.
- Window display highlights Hillstrom ST. PETER — Summer camp attendees looking for respite from the hot sun on the campus of Gustavus Adolphus College may encounter an extra surprise if they venture down a hallway on the lower level of the C. Charles Jackson building. They will be treat
- Dietitian: IBS symptoms can be affected by diet Weekly column from April Graff, Hy-Vee registered dietitian
- MSU presents French farce in summer's third production Nightly performances begin Tuesday
- ArtSplash continues growing in 10th year Annual art fair Saturday at Taylor Library
- Exhibits: June 19-25 Displays at area galleries
- Kent: Mankato will be sorely missed Observations upon a doleful departure
- More Currents Headlines