- Health & Fitness
- Medical Edge: Several treatments needed to battle plantar warts DEAR MAYO CLINIC: What's the best way to treat plantar warts to ensure they don't come back?
- Eye infections common, especially in children DEAR MAYO CLINIC: My grandson had a virus with flu symptoms. Then one of his eyes got very red, but it wasn’t itchy or matted shut. When my daughter took him to the doctor, she was told it was the virus settling in his eye. But it wasn’t pink eye. Wh
- Better management of your meds is important Many medication problems are preventable with the proper help. Here are a few tips to help you avoid medication mishaps.
Speaking of Health: Acid reflux and GERD: Causes, symptoms and prevention
Acid reflux is the reverse flow of stomach acid into the esophagus
- Common questions about occupational medicine Unfortunately, work-related injuries are the reason behind more than 1.1 million missed work days, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Learn the facts about arthritis Arthritis is one of the most common health problems in the U.S. Millions of Americans have some form of arthritis that leads to pain, stiffness and loss of motion.
- Proper posture is important for good health you can limit wear-and-tear on your back by taking steps to improve your posture.
Speaking of Health: Food allergy or food intolerance? Know the difference
There is often confusion regarding the difference between a food allergy and intolerance. Often, the symptoms can be very similar.
- Wound care is essential for proper healing For many, wounds may heal with time or treatment. But for people with other health problems — such as diabetes, or heart disease — healing can be severely compromised.
- Baby had surgery while still in the womb New intrauterine surgery can improve outcomes for kids with spina bifida.
- More Health & Fitness Headlines