- Health & Fitness
- Hearing loss a common problem, but doctors can help People with hearing loss may deal with issues such as grief over the hearing loss, low self-esteem, stress and the resulting fatigue, depression, loss of intimacy, withdrawal, social isolation and possible chemical dependency.
- Mankato doctor part of stroke study By implementing a set of protocols, mortality for stroke patients reduced
- Do you have foot pain? Most problems are highly treatable
Speaking of Health: Foot problems are treatable
See a foot specialist for specific foot health issues
Speaking of Health: How to keep your family fit
By Alyssa Baker, Mayo Clinic Health System
When it comes to healthy eating and active lifestyles, there are some simple changes parents and children can make to become healthier as a family unit.
Area you ready for the Mankato Meltdown?
Community-wide event aims to help people lose weight, get healthy
- Dealing with seasonal affective disorder is serious You shouldn’t dismiss that annual feeling as a case of the “winter blues” or a seasonal funk that you have to deal with on your own.
- Questions to ask your new doctor If you're among those whose 2014 will come with a new physician, there are questions you'll want to ask that doctor when you meet him or her.
- A variety of factors can raise risk for DVT
- Speaking of Health: Watch out for winter health mishaps Risk of falls, frostbite, illness come with winter
- More Health & Fitness Headlines