- Health & Fitness
Speaking of Health: Food allergy or food intolerance? Know the difference
There is often confusion regarding the difference between a food allergy and intolerance. Often, the symptoms can be very similar.
- Wound care is essential for proper healing For many, wounds may heal with time or treatment. But for people with other health problems — such as diabetes, or heart disease — healing can be severely compromised.
- Baby had surgery while still in the womb New intrauterine surgery can improve outcomes for kids with spina bifida.
- Multiple sclerosis: What you need to know While there is no cure for MS, learning more about the disease, as well as how it truly works and impacts people’s lives is very important.
- Hearing loss a common problem, but doctors can help People with hearing loss may deal with issues such as grief over the hearing loss, low self-esteem, stress and the resulting fatigue, depression, loss of intimacy, withdrawal, social isolation and possible chemical dependency.
- Mankato doctor part of stroke study By implementing a set of protocols, mortality for stroke patients reduced
- Do you have foot pain? Most problems are highly treatable
Speaking of Health: Foot problems are treatable
See a foot specialist for specific foot health issues
Speaking of Health: How to keep your family fit
By Alyssa Baker, Mayo Clinic Health System
When it comes to healthy eating and active lifestyles, there are some simple changes parents and children can make to become healthier as a family unit.
Area you ready for the Mankato Meltdown?
Community-wide event aims to help people lose weight, get healthy
- More Health & Fitness Headlines
- Speaking of Health: Food allergy or food intolerance? Know the difference