- Health & Fitness
Speaking Of Health: Cold or flu, get the facts about vaccines
By Jessica Sheehy, physician assistant, Mayo Clinic Health System
- New influenza vaccine options are available to help protect against influenza
- New 4-strain flu vaccine gets FDA approval People for the first time will have the option of getting inoculated against the flu with a newly developed 4-strain vaccine rather than the 3-strain vaccine that’s been in use for decades.
- Natural remedies for migraine relief
Treating back pain without surgery
By John Jakovich, M.D.
- Very little is known about the health effects of e-cigarettes Electronic cigarettes and nicotine inhalers both deliver nicotine to your body without tobacco. But that's where the similarity ends.
- Child outgrowing food allergy is possible
- Healing, friendship in support Suicide survivors support group leans on each other
- Baseline assessment helps understand skin cancer risk
- Protect your eyes, window to the soul
- More Health & Fitness Headlines
- Speaking Of Health: Cold or flu, get the facts about vaccines