- Health & Fitness
- Speaking of Health: Watch out for winter health mishaps Risk of falls, frostbite, illness come with winter
Speaking of Health: Planning a healthy start to 2014
By Stephen Campbell, M.D.
Set goals, make a plan to get healthy
- Gene therapy scores big wins against blood cancers
Speaking of Health: Noisy gifts: Staying ear healthy this holiday season
50 million Americans suffer from hearing loss
- Genetic makeup impacts medication usage
- Treatment for kidney stones depends on type and cause of stones Treatment for kidney stones depends on the type of stone and their cause. In many cases, dietary changes and medication are all that's needed for small stones. Larger stones may require additional treatment.
- Small businesses locking in rates for one more year Higher rates for insurancecould kick in next year
- Learn the facts about epilepsy
- Lung health: Tips for healthy living This week's Speaking of Health column examines some facts and fallacies so that you can keep your lungs healthy.
- Bicyclists, motorists both must share road
- More Health & Fitness Headlines