- Health & Fitness
- Protect your eyes, window to the soul
- Try a money registry Sara Noel offers helpful hints to make your life easier
- There are different factors to consider before resuming sexual activity after a heart attack For men and women with cardiovascular disease -- no matter how young or old -- sexual activity is important to quality of life. But after a heart attack, it's not uncommon to lose confidence in your heart's ability to work properly under stress.
- Concerned parent should talk about suicide with teenage daughter Suicide is the third-leading cause of death among those ages 10-24. So it's a good idea to not just assume they'll grow out of it.
- Delayed Alzheimer's diagnoses common, troubling
- Understanding Alzheimer's disease As we age, it’s normal to experience occasional forgetfulness and even some confusion. But when you begin to have consistent issues with thinking, reasoning and remembering, it could be a sign of a more serious condition known as dementia.
Arthritis is more than common aches and pains
Arthritis can affect people of all ages
- Women with BRCA mutation should know prevention choices
- Tree-climbing gains popularity as a full-body, outdoor workout
- Working on image Mankato Clinic expands ultrasound capability
- More Health & Fitness Headlines