As two people who have known Clark Johnson for nearly 30 years, we are very pleased that he has chosen to run for the legislative seat recently vacated by Terry Morrow. Clark has always been passionate about politics, and one of the most well-informed people we know.
His background in community service and higher education will serve him well in St. Paul, as will his ability to listen and understand the issues facing the families and business leaders in the communities he will represent. We believe that the biggest problem facing the state of Minnesota today is not the economy or the budget, or the lack of adequate affordable housing, but the inability of our elected officials to work together to create solutions to these problems.
We are confident that if elected, Clark Johnson will work across the aisle to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- Your View
- No need to legislate a monopoly on one style of learning
- Catastrophic end to Earth is fiction By David Anderson, Lonsdale
- Capitalist system breeds inequality By Don Strasser, Mankato
- Freedom issue skewed in birth control case By Ron Yezzi, Mankato
- Obama creates dependency, thwarts freedom By Kermit Swanson, St. Peter
- Special support critical in schools
- Letters showed reason and rhetoric on climate
- Elderly safety net has vanished By Robb Swart, Mankato
- Climate change is verifiable and threatening By Liz Ratcliff
- Officials not responsive on MNsure help By Scott Gross, Mankato
- More Your View Headlines