- Local News
- Enggren closes convenience store After starting a convenience store, briefly opening a grocery with city incentives, then returning to his old store, Jeff Enggren has called it quits after 33 years.
- Baby, it's cold outside Wind chills and cold temperatures give a "real feel" you may not want to acknowledge.
- City sewer dome in danger of collapsing Fix expected to reach $650,000
- The Valley
- Council approves water/sewer bill changes The additional revenue, along with the 2 percent increase in basic water/sewer charges for all property owners, is aimed at helping the city utilities get revenues more in line with operational expenses.
- Mankato shifts TIF funds Council OKs diversion of $877,000 from special districts
- Endowment in honor of longtime orchestra conductor Doug Nimmo has served as conductor of the Gustavus Wind Orchestra since 1987.
- SCC holding VP position candidate forums Six candidates visiting North Mankato campus for vice president of student and academic affairs position.
Peters ready for the race of his life
Eric Peters, recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, will be the focus of a 5K race and pasta feed fundraiser to help his family cover medical expenses.
- Zallek leads the rejuvenated Mankato Area Foundation
- More Local News Headlines