The Free Press, Mankato, MN

Local News

December 21, 2013

Two men die in Springfield; monoxide suspected

SPRINGFIELD — Two men were apparently killed from carbon monoxide poisoning in Springfield on Friday.

The Brown County Sheriff's Office was called by the property owner of 410th Avenue at 1:40 p.m. where they found two men unresponsive inside the home.

Nathan Scott Potter, 30, and Adam Lloyd Philip Jensen, 23, were dead at the scene.

The deaths appear to have been caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, however the autopsy results are still pending.

The Brown County County Sheriff's Office was assisted at the scene by the Springfield Police Department, the Springfield Ambulance Service, the Springfield Fire Department and Sturm Funeral Home.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
Local News