Mankato — More than 1,300 runners participated in the 2013 Mankato Mud Run at Good Counsel Hill on Saturday.
- Local News
- Experts look for ways to keep rural Minnesota relevant Rural Legislative Forum held at SCC
- River trail plans to be discussed Copies of the draft master plan will be available for review at the meeting and DNR staff will be present to answer questions and take comments.
- Heroin found again during local drug search Drug investigators continue to find small amounts of heroin in the Mankato area.
- Company sues over chicken grill Tony Downs Foods is claiming a half million dollar chicken grill at its Madelia plant has never worked properly.
- St. Peter man unhurt after hitting trees Mike Hahn, 31, escaped injuries, deupties said.
- Lacking Farm Bill deal, Congress seeks to avoid milk price spike |Congress still unable to agree on Farm Bill
- Mankato district makes Advanced Placement honor roll School district continues expanding AP offerings.
- Diocese faces new child molestation suit A new lawsuit has been filed against the Diocese of New Ulm claiming officials there should have known a priest was a child molester when he was assigned to a Granite Falls church.
- Victory Drive crash injures one A North Mankato woman was injured in a crash on Victory Drive Wednesday.
PHOTO GALLERY: Festival of St. Lucia
Christina Swenson donned candles on her head during Gustavus Adophus College's Festival of St. Lucia Thursday.
- More Local News Headlines