ST PETER —
Two people were injured in a vehicle rollover Wednesday west of St. Peter.
Joseph W. Anderson, 22, of Mankato and Taylor R. Ferguson, 20, of St. Peter
were traveling south on Highway 22 in a 1994 Toyota Roadrunner about 10:20 a.m. when the vehicle went into a ditch and rolled.
They were treated for their injuries at River's Edge Hospital in St. Peter.
The state patrol did not indicate who was driving the vehicle.
Both treated at River's Edge
ST PETER —
- Local News
Update: Police talk man off roof, situation ended in downtown
Mnakato police have successfully talked a man off the roof of the Security Apartments building
- Highway hiker now burglary suspect After a deputy gave Israel Zegiel a ride north, Zegiel became a suspect in the burglary of two Nicollet County sheds.
- Canine cough is making the rounds 5 dogs test positive for bacteria at Mankato vet.
- Juvenile injured outside of Mapleton MAPLETON — A Mankato juvenile was injured Wednesday at the intersection of Highway 22 and County Road 16 outside of Mapleton. A 2011 Ford Super Duty driven by Suzanne Fitzsimmons, 53, of Eagle Lake was headed southbound on Highway 22. At the same tim
- Family of heart recipient joyful, anxious 16-year-old Collin Luitjens of Mankato boy received new heart this morning
- Open Door receives $250,000 grant Money would expand behavioral health services
Mankato crime map from July 15-24
All crimes, as reported to Mankato police.
- Residents to tackle Ukrainian-Russian crisis during discussion at Bethany College Event at Bethany gives residents the chance to weigh in on American foreign policy.
- Daisy's Soul Food in Mankato closing Owner cites effects of downtown construction.
Big Boned ribber does demo at MSU
Vikings Adrian Peterson stops for a sample of ribs from MSU alum ribber Jason McCue
- More Local News Headlines
- Update: Police talk man off roof, situation ended in downtown