ST PETER —
Two people were injured in a vehicle rollover Wednesday west of St. Peter.
Joseph W. Anderson, 22, of Mankato and Taylor R. Ferguson, 20, of St. Peter
were traveling south on Highway 22 in a 1994 Toyota Roadrunner about 10:20 a.m. when the vehicle went into a ditch and rolled.
They were treated for their injuries at River's Edge Hospital in St. Peter.
The state patrol did not indicate who was driving the vehicle.
Both treated at River's Edge
ST PETER —
- Local News
- VINE shows off new Adult Community Center Several hundred people turned out Wednesday night to tour VINE Faith in Action's new Adult Community Center.
- Attorney provided access to Kolstad's medical records The order includes a dozen CT scans of Isaac Kolstad's head taken between May 11 and May 27 and two CT scans of Kolstad's spine taken May 11.
- MnDOT plans to close 169 north of St. Peter for project Start of project was delayed by flooding.
- Reporter's notebook: Seifert endorsed by regional lawmakers Miller catches eye of national Republicans.
- After drought wet year means more flying pests Bugs seem thicker this year.
- Update: Adams Street roundabout to open Friday Opening moved up a week after previous rain delay.
- DNR announces plans for conservative deer season In some areas, doe hunting won't be allowed
- Man asked to leave Southwest flight over tweet Man said they wouldn't let his kids board with him and he called them rude in his tweet
- Stockholder lawsuits challenge Enventis sale Three stockholders have filed lawsuits claiming Enventis leaders shouldn't have agreed to the Mankato company being sold to Consolidated Communications Holdings in Illinois. The lawsuits all seek class-action status.
Local volunteer headed to wildfire region
Richard Poulson of New Ulm deployed as Red Cross client casework supervisor.
- More Local News Headlines