ST PETER —
Two people were injured in a vehicle rollover Wednesday west of St. Peter.
Joseph W. Anderson, 22, of Mankato and Taylor R. Ferguson, 20, of St. Peter
were traveling south on Highway 22 in a 1994 Toyota Roadrunner about 10:20 a.m. when the vehicle went into a ditch and rolled.
They were treated for their injuries at River's Edge Hospital in St. Peter.
The state patrol did not indicate who was driving the vehicle.
Both treated at River's Edge
ST PETER —
- Local News
- Peters ready for the race of his life Eric Peters, recently diagnosed with stage 4 lunch cancer, will be the focus of a 5K race and pasta feed fundraiser to help his family cover medical expenses.
- Zallek leads the rejuvenated Mankato Area Foundation
- Hundreds turn out for Holiday Train The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train rumbled through New Ulm Sunday, attracting several hundred or so people who came to see the sights and hear the sounds.
- Club decorates tree with Hubbard House flowers Library Christmas tree's theme is 'Books and Flowers'
- Leonard accepts position with state Historical Society Ben Leonard to stay in St. Peter and continue as school board member.
One night in the life of the Salvation Army shelter
Four men share their stories with The Free Press.
- More Mankato homeless now than 10 years ago Young and old seeking help from a variety of sources
- How They Voted: week ending Dec. 6 Here's how area House members voted on major issues in the week ending Dec. 6. The Senate was in recess.
- City may delay big jump in water fees for apartments After hearing from apartment owners, Mankato city staff are proposing a six-month delay in plans to begin charging basic water and sewer fees for every apartment unit.
- Runners brave sub-zero temps to run the Reindeer Dash Runners had to work hard to stay warm during the YMCA's Reindeer Dash 5k Saturday.
- More Local News Headlines