ST PETER —
Two people were injured in a vehicle rollover Wednesday west of St. Peter.
Joseph W. Anderson, 22, of Mankato and Taylor R. Ferguson, 20, of St. Peter
were traveling south on Highway 22 in a 1994 Toyota Roadrunner about 10:20 a.m. when the vehicle went into a ditch and rolled.
They were treated for their injuries at River's Edge Hospital in St. Peter.
The state patrol did not indicate who was driving the vehicle.
Both treated at River's Edge
ST PETER —
- Local News
- Mankato shelves three-dog limit A public hearing on a proposed ordinance limiting homes to no more than three dogs or cats drew a big crowd at Monday's Mankato City Council meeting.
- Suspect in drug murder case arrested in Illinois Tyler Caputo, who is facing a third-degree murder charge, was arrested in Harwood Heights, Illinois, Monday morning.
Judge dismisses LaDue's attempted murder charges
Bomb possession charges remain.
- St. Peter Chamber criticizes electric rate increase Offers no alternative to city council.
- Another 7-story building planned for downtown Mankato. The Bridge Plaza proposal near the Veterans Memorial Bridge has grown to a seven-story commercial/condo development.
St. Peter detour plans draw testy response (video)
An open house about MnDOT's plans to close Highway 169 through St. Peter for up to four weeks brought out the critics.
- Department of Ag tours Mankato cheese company Alemar Cheese received grant helping to increase production.
- Dollar Tree buys Family Dollar The fate of four Family Dollar stores in the Mankato area is unclear after an announcement that the chain will be acquired by the Dollar Tree.
- V-TEK acquires Royce Instruments California company designs precision assembly tools and high-accuracy, low-force bond test equipment.
- Girl, 14, was mother of dead baby The girl gave birth to the baby just a few hours prior to its death, authorities said.
- More Local News Headlines