ST PETER —
Two people were injured in a vehicle rollover Wednesday west of St. Peter.
Joseph W. Anderson, 22, of Mankato and Taylor R. Ferguson, 20, of St. Peter
were traveling south on Highway 22 in a 1994 Toyota Roadrunner about 10:20 a.m. when the vehicle went into a ditch and rolled.
They were treated for their injuries at River's Edge Hospital in St. Peter.
The state patrol did not indicate who was driving the vehicle.
Both treated at River's Edge
ST PETER —
- Local News
- MSU grad, Unisys vp to be first executive in residence Suresh Mathews oversees global IT operations for company
- Weather creates delay in spring flower rush Garden centers hold back on selling annuals, use of pesticides
- Ballroom shooting suspect still at large Police are still searching for the man suspected of shooting Poth Acouth, a Bellevue, Neb., man who was killed early Sunday morning.
- Concerns aired at bison forum Residents say they want DNR to maintain what they've loved about the park.
- Collapsing St. Peter building declared "public nuisance" Public sidewalk will be closed due to safety risk
- Youth panelists: Snoop on your kids Mankato Schools holds community meeting for Student Survey results
- Courthouse upgrades coming soon Commissioner Campbell asked the County Board to consider paying more for historic lighting around the 125-year-old Blue Earth County Historic Courthouse. Other commissioners were skeptical about the added cost.
- County backs pollution cleanup effort Old auto salvage yard may cost $600,000
- Nicollet County moves on restructure plan County could save $250,000, shrink some departments, positions
- Forum offers advice for men's health Event attracts 200 annually
- More Local News Headlines