— Color guard flags flutter in a stiff, cold wind during a Veterans Day ceremony at the World War II memorial at Wheeler Park on Monday.
- Local News
- Suspect in drug murder case arrested in Illinois Tyler Caputo, who is facing a third-degree murder charge, was arrested in Harwood Heights, Illinois, this morning.
- V-TEK acquires Royce Instruments California company designs precision assembly tools and high-accuracy, low-force bond test equipment.
- Girl, 14, was mother of dead baby The girl gave birth to the baby just a few hours prior to its death, authorities said.
Department of Ag tours Mankato cheese company
Alemar Cheese received grant helping to increase production.
- Woman reports attempted assault A woman reported she was able to escape an attempted assault at Land of Memories Park early Saturday morning.
- How They Voted: week ending July 25 Here's how area members of Congress voted on major issues in the week ending July 25.
- Some tax relief might be coming for rain-damaged homes. It will be far from a windfall, but some Blue Earth County properties might get a bit of property tax relief if they were heavily damaged by June rains.
- Authorities investigate baby death in Butterfield 14-year-old girl has been hospitalized
Car Collectors say habit sneaks up on them
The event, in its third year, raises funds for veterans groups.
- Ask Us: No Salvation in metal salvaging Guys collecting metal along cleanup drop-off may not be all that philanthropic.
- More Local News Headlines