ST PETER — The Minnesota Association of School Administrators has named Jeffrey J. Olson, Superintendent for St. Peter Public Schools, the 2013 Minnesota Superintendent of the Year.
- Local News
- Drug death victims identified Louis Nathan Folson, 22, and Chloe Leah Moses, 17, have been identified as the two people police suspect died after taking a synthetic drug.
- Man arrested after narcotics search near Wells Investigators recover 12-gauge shotgun and 4.5 grams of methamphetamine during search south of Wells
- Mankato offers new fix-it app
Schwan's given 32 citations involving Ga. plant
OSHA describes citations as "serious safety and health violations."
Minnesota snowmobiler dies in Montana avalanche
The victim, from Lake Lillian, was stuck on a slope and trying to start his snowmobile Tuesday when the avalanche was triggered by another snowmobiler
St. Peter principal named as new superintendent
ST. PETER — Paul Peterson, Middle/High School principal in St. Peter has been chosen as the next superintendent for the district.
Children's museum poised for next phase
Museum Executive Director Peter Olson announced earlier this month the museum's interim site would close in preparation for a new site.
- Mankato vets back motorcycle plate law Local vets to testify at hearing today
- Republicans win Florida congressional race seen as test on Obamacare WASHINGTON -- Republicans scored a significant victory in a special congressional election Tuesday, holding onto a seat in a swing district in Florida that Democrats had high hopes of capturing after a campaign that focused heavily on President Barac
Police searching for potentially deadly drug (video)
Similar illegal drug packages found at the homes of two young people who have died in the past week have police concerned.
- More Local News Headlines