The Minnesota Vikings took to the Minnesota State University practice fields for the first time this year. Here are some images from Friday afternoon's practice.
- Local News
Man sought in murder case booked into jail
The charges were filed against Tyler Anthony Caputo, 21, on Thursday and he was taken into custody
- For MnSCU students, transferring can be costly By Alex Friedrich Minnesota Public Radio News For MnSCU students, transferring can be costly
- Murray: Record stores a part of youth and adulthood I knew that wherever I went, there'd be a record store with a guy or gal behind the counter in leather or tattoos who understood that sometimes a guy needs to spend two hours sifting through piles of records.
- 80-acre grass fire near Eagle Lake doused EAGLE LAKE — Madison Lake, Eagle Lake and Cleveland fire departments worked together Friday evening to battle an 80-acre grass fire that flared up on 320th Street near the northern waters of Eagle Lake, which is near the city of Eagle Lake. Firefight
- Update: Robbery suspect on the run Police are searching for Denzel Lamar Lewis because he is a suspect in a Thursday morning robbery near Minnesota State University.
- Area transit availability being studied Government officials and survey results will help lead future discussion.
- $8.3 million city bus garage will clear downtown space After watching costs rise and then trimming them back, the Mankato City Council has approved a large expansion of its public works facility to house transit operations.
- Area women help in Philippines recovery Donations delivered to typhoon-damaged schools.
- Update: Drug death suspects charged with murder Tyler Caputo and James Inman have been charged with aiding and abetting murder for the synthetic drug death of Louis Folson.
- Michael Foods being bought Michael Foods has a large facility in Gaylord that raises hens and processes eggs and a smaller egg plant in Le Sueur.
- More Local News Headlines
- Man sought in murder case booked into jail