MANKATO — Click here to see what social media is saying about Todd Hoffner case and dismissal of child pornography charges.
- Local News
- Lawsuit filed in deadly fall case Andrew Burnett, 28, of New Ulm died Oct. 27, 2012, when he fell about 60 feet while working at the South Central Grain and Energy facility in Buffalo Lake.
- Nicollet man critically injured in rollover Monday Samson C. Palmquist was in critical condition at North Memorial in Robbinsdale
- Grocery produce waste now recycled Hilltop Hy-Vee received a grant to compost its waste with the compost going to the community farm.
- Fire destroys house in Kilkenny No one was injured in house fire that started in a chimney Wednesday night.
- Santa to a Senior needs volunteers About 200 gifts to be wrapped,delivered to area's elderl y.
- Mankato man wins state lottery prize Winning $25,000 scratch game purchased at Holiday on Riverfront Drive.
- Frost man dies in vehicle rollover John Yanke was driving Ford Ranger on Highway 254
- Local income growth fastest in state Farm income, in particular, soared locally and around the state.
Empty house at Centerpoint hearing
Gas company wants to raise rates 5 percent
- Drug charges filed for July party bust A resident at a house that was searched in July after a reported underage drinking party is now facing drug charges.
- More Local News Headlines