— One of the drivers in a two-vehicle accident was misidentified in a news brief on 1B Tuesday. Samantha Segler, 24, of Le Sueur was driving a southbound 2006 Ford Taurus when the vehicle collided with the 1999 Dodge Stratus Layla Page, 26, of North Mankato was driving north on Highway 169 near North Mankato near Milepost 57. The state patrol had listed the accident as a head-on collision, however, when Page lost control of the Stratus, it veered left into the northbound lane and collided with one side of the Taurus.
- Local News
Latest: Legislative auditor will review Hoffner firing
Legislator asks how MnSCU made "horrible" conclusion; chancellor says no "intentional wrongdoing"
- E-cig bill takes a detour Author Sen. Kathy Sheran, DFL-Mankato, disagrees with moving bill to finance committee
- Suspects in deadly drug case post bail Tyler Caputo and James Inman, suspects in the drug deaths of Chloe Moses, 17, and Louis Folson, 22, have posted non-cash bonds for their release from jail while they await trial.
- Supreme Court reverses sex offender's commitment Sibley County man sexually assaulted two in '07, '08
- Educare awarding $55,000 in grants Grants go mainly to technology in Mankato schools
- Illinois suspect indicted in Mankato man's death Jose Colon, 21, is facing first-degree murder and failure to stop charges for his March 30 fatal collision with Samee Ranginwala of Mankato on the Edens Expressway, near Skokie, Ill.
- Audit of Coach Hoffner firing sought MSU President Richard Davenport and MnSCU chancellor ask for audit due to questions raised about the process
- MSU grad, Unisys vp to be first executive in residence Suresh Mathews oversees global IT operations for company
- Weather creates delay in spring flower rush Garden centers hold back on selling annuals, use of pesticides
- Concerns aired at bison forum Residents say they want DNR to maintain what they've loved about the park.
- More Local News Headlines
- Latest: Legislative auditor will review Hoffner firing