SLEEPY EYE —
A fatal two-vehicle crash closed both lanes of Highway 14 east of Sleepy Eye for several hours this morning.
The state patrol said a westbound 2001 GMC Sierra and an eastbound 2001 Ford Econoline collided in the highway's east lane about 6 a.m. near its intersection with 250th Avenue in Brown County.
More information will be released later.
Highway reopened about 12:15 p.m
SLEEPY EYE —
- Local News
- Nicollet native rejoining USS Arizona shipmates Ed Wentzlaff one of few who survived Pearl Harbor attack on ship
Murray column: Homeless looking like you and me
Sunday series delves into homeless life
- Upgrade would make library $110K brighter Improvement project depends on state grant
- GMG seeks board members
- U of M ag prize nominees sought Nominations are open for the Siehl Prize for Excellence in Agriculture 2014 awards, which were created by a New Ulm farmer in the 1990s. The prize recognizes outstanding contributions to agriculture and the alleviation of world hunger. The University
- Fire destroys rural Arlington home Cause of the fire was not known Friday night.
- Waseca court director fired Peterson accused of creating hostile work environment
- Early morning fire destroys home, detached garage Occupants of rural Waterville home escape unharmed
- Nothing nefarius, just art A suspicious package call on the Minnesota State University campus turned out to be an art project.
- MSU students volunteer for Red Kettle campaign Social work majors collected donations and greeted shoppers during their volunteer shift
- More Local News Headlines