- Local News
- Suspect in drug murder case arrested in Illinois Tyler Caputo, who is facing a third-degree murder charge, was arrested in Harwood Heights, Illinois, this morning.
- Department of Ag tours Mankato cheese company Alemar Cheese received grant helping to increase production.
- Woman reports attempted assault A woman reported she was able to escape an attempted assault at Land of Memories Park early Saturday morning.
- Some tax relief might be coming for rain-damaged homes. It will be far from a windfall, but some Blue Earth County properties might get a bit of property tax relief if they were heavily damaged by June rains.
- Authorities investigate baby death in Butterfield 14-year-old girl has been hospitalized
- How They Voted: week ending July 25 Here's how area members of Congress voted on major issues in the week ending July 25.
Car Collectors say habit sneaks up on them
The event, in its third year, raises funds for veterans groups.
- Ask Us: No Salvation in metal salvaging Guys collecting metal along cleanup drop-off may not be all that philanthropic.
- St. Peter vets frustrated by stalled memorial plan City Council split on whether memorial should go in Minnesota Square Park.
- Mankato's economy strong all around Commercial and apartment construction booming in Mankato.
- More Local News Headlines