— View Faces and Places from the September, 2013 Mankato Magazine.
- Local News
LaDue defense argued thoughts aren't enough
John LaDue's lead defense attorney, Dawn Johnson, argued her client's thoughts and plans did not justify attempted murder charges
LaDue journal: 'I might taunt you a bit before I kill you'
LaDue's journal itself was sealed last month and has not yet been unsealed.
- LaDue journal says he wouldn't hesitate to kill Waseca teen's journal shows regret over not having an accomplice.
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case A jury has awarded former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura $1.8 million in his lawsuit against the estate of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle.
- Teen airlifted to N.Memorial after Sibley Co. rollover Darren Jeureson of Belle Plaine was ejected from pickup during rollover
North Mankato man wins $300,000 in lottery
Ron Riley won the prize July 18, and he and his wife, Deana, claimed the prize Friday.
- Kolstad closer to walking on own Isaac Kolstad's wife posted on his Caring Bridge he also had his "first real meal."
Update: Three injured in Sibley Co. crash
Virginia Silva-Farias was driving a 2002 Jeep Liberty when it rolled on County Road 13.
- Part of Sunrise Drive closed today Motorists will not be able to drive between Traverse Road and Inverness Lane
Hearing set on offender housing
Mankato City Council sets hearing for controversial ex-con housing
- More Local News Headlines
- LaDue defense argued thoughts aren't enough