— Click here for information on same-day voter registration, ballot information and precinct finder.
- Local News
- How They Voted: week ending July 25 Here's how area members of Congress voted on major issues in the week ending July 25.
- Some tax relief might be coming for rain-damaged homes. It will be far from a windfall, but some Blue Earth County properties might get a bit of property tax relief if they were heavily damaged by June rains.
- Authorities investigate baby death in Butterfield 14-year-old girl has been hospitalized
- Crazy for cars The event, in its third year, raises funds for veterans groups.
- Ask Us: No Salvation in metal salvaging Guys collecting metal along cleanup drop-off may not be all that philanthropic.
- St. Peter vets frustrated by stalled memorial plan City Council split on whether memorial should go in Minnesota Square Park.
- Mankato's economy strong all around Commercial and apartment construction booming in Mankato.
Smiles all around at free dental clinic (video)
Fillings and cleanings top the list, but many looking for partial dentures.
- Complex causes for lack of dental care Efforts aimed at revamping public oral health care programs.
- Drug sting leads to drugs, cash Methamphetamine, more than a pound of pot and about $4,800 were found in Marvin Winkie's St. Peter apartment, authorities reported. He and three others are facing felony drug charges.
- More Local News Headlines