Here’s a look at the other projects and timelines:
- Renovation of Wiecking Center Construction Management room 349 renovation — new carpeting, paint, ceiling and entry system; timeline to be determined.
- Renovation of accessibility ramp in front of the stage of the Performing Arts Recital Hall, as well as new floor covering and other aesthetic improvements; timeline to be determined.
- A new Memorial Library first-floor circulation desk and aesthetic upgrades to the area; the front entrance to the library will be closed during construction and will reopen by fall semester; construction May 27-Aug. 9
- A new simulation lab for the nursing program on the third floor of Wissink; construction now through June 19
- Remodeling of the Morris Hall Dental Simulation Lab; construction May 22-Aug. 25
- Classroom remodeling in Trafton North N174D; construction May 20-Aug. 9.
- Renovation of classroom space in the basement of Armstrong Hall, which includes the relocation of the geography department to the second floor of Morris; existing spaces will be remodeled to include two new classrooms, new student lounge space and new seminar space; construction May 13-Aug. 9
- Trafton office ventilator replacement; May 15-July 26
- HVAC replacement in parts of the Student Union; May 13-Aug. 9
- Aesthetic, HVAC and technology upgrades to areas of Morris Hall; May 13-Aug. 25
- Terrazzo replacement in the Hall of Champions in the Taylor Center in areas causing tripping hazards; May 13-June 4
- Myers Fieldhouse roof repair; May 13-30
- Tennis court resurfacing; May 13-June 21