- Local News
- Update: Prosecution to appeal dismissed LaDue charges Waseca teen's defense will request review of where he will be held.
- Exhibits Arts Center of St. Peter — Art Center member’s show through Aug. 15 at 315 S. Minnesota Ave., St. Peter. Reception 7-9 p.m. Saturday. Hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 1-5 p.m. Saturday.Blue Earth County Historical Society’s Heritag
- LaDue case juveniles plead not guilty Colby Radke and Austin Walters are each facing two felony counts of possessing explosive material.
- 'Duck' audience ebbs even as Phil controversy fades Late last year, the Robertson family of the cable TV smash “Duck Dynasty” waded into a treacherous swamp.Outrage exploded after Phil Robertson, the show’s long-bearded patriarch, called homosexuality a sin and denied seeing black people mistreated in
Mankato boy set to get new heart Wednesday night
16-year-old's surgery delayed Wednesday afternoon but still a go.
- UPDATE: Suspect in Minnesota officer killing in custody WEST ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Police in Minnesota say a man wanted in the shooting death of an officer is in custody after being shot by police. St. Paul police spokesman Sgt. Paul Paulos says 39-year-old Brian Fitch Sr. got out of a minivan firing at
- Assault suspect's speedy trial request delayed Marlow McDonald, who was shot at by a deputy during a drug arrest, has repeated demanded a speedy trial since his arrest. A judge said Wednesday that request will be delayed a month.
- Life remembered: Golf coach, pro known as top flight Mike Zinni, 65, died Tuesday.
- Highway 19 stabilization project underway Unstable slopes near Highway 19 are being reinforced.
- Arrests made in trailer theft case Charges are pending for two men arrested in conjunction with theft of trailer from business.
- More Local News Headlines