MANKATO — Dakota horse riders met a group of runners who left Ft. Snelling Wednesday morning at Reconciliation Park to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the hanging of 38 Dakota men in Mankato.
- Local News
Mankato boy to receive new heart today
16-year-old Collin Luitjens goes into eight-hour surgery at 5 p.m.
- Assault suspect's speedy trial request delayed Marlow McDonald, who was shot at by a deputy during a drug arrest, has repeated demanded a speedy trial since his arrest. A judge said Wednesday that request will be delayed a month.
- LaDue case juveniles plead not guilty Colby Radke and Austin Walters are each facing two felony counts of possessing explosive material.
- Update: Prosecution to appeal dismissed LaDue charges Waseca teen's defense will request review of where he will be held.
- Life remembered: Golf coach, pro known as top flight Mike Zinni, 65, died Tuesday.
- Highway 19 stabilization project underway Unstable slopes near Highway 19 are being reinforced.
- Arrests made in trailer theft case Charges are pending for two men arrested in conjunction with theft of trailer from business.
- Young farmers renting land rather than owning When prices too high to buy, partnering up is an alternative.
- Four injured in vehicle collision Collison occurred three miles north of Lafayette.
- Monsanto gives museum $20,000 Funds will be used for Farm Fresh to Me exhibit
- More Local News Headlines
- Mankato boy to receive new heart today