— Click here to see Monday's Astrograph and here for the Word Sleuth and Joseph Crossword. These were inadvertently left out of Monday's print edition and will also be published in Tuesday's paper along with the features for Tuesday.
- Local News
Fleet Farm coming to Mankato
Long-awaited project to be built on corner of Highways 14 and 22
- E-cig bill clears state Senate panel Kathy Sheran, D-Mankato, is chief author
- Late MSU aviation prof to be inducted in MN Aviation Hall of Fame John Roberts helped build the MSU pilot program into one with a national reputation
- Removing fender chunks usually not necessary Auto experts weigh in on how a big deal "fender boogers" are.
- Music therapists seek state licensure Sen. Julie Rosen, a Republican from Vernon Center, has sponsored legislation creating a music therapy license.
- West students win state CyberPatriot VI competition Civil Air Patrol cadets knowledgeable about cyber security
- Finalist chosen for St. Peter superintendent search Paul Peterson, principal of St. Peter Middle/High School, has been named the only finalist.
- North Mankato woman in vehicle rollover Rebecca A. Westberg suffered non-life-threatening injuries when Trailblazer rolls on Hwy 169
- Mankato calls downtown snow emergency tonight Expires at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Woman, children in rollover near Gibbon Valerie Ann Haas of rural Winthrop and passengers were treated for minor injuries after rollover Thursday
- More Local News Headlines
- Fleet Farm coming to Mankato