ST PETER —
Russell and Mona Hauer lost parental rights for 4th child
- Local News
Mankato boy to receive new heart today
16-year-old Collin Luitjens goes into eight-hour surgery at 5 p.m.
Update: Prosecution to appeal dismissed LaDue charges
Waseca teen's defense will request review of where he will be held.
- LaDue case juveniles plead not guilty Colby Radke and Austin Walters are each facing two felony counts of possessing explosive material.
- Highway 19 stabilization project underway Unstable slopes near Highway 19 are being reinforced.
- Arrests made in trailer theft case Charges are pending for two men arrested in conjunction with theft of trailer from business.
- Young farmers renting land rather than owning When prices too high to buy, partnering up is an alternative.
- Four injured in vehicle collision Collison occurred three miles north of Lafayette.
- Monsanto gives museum $20,000 Funds will be used for Farm Fresh to Me exhibit
- Fire damages mobile home in Mankato Public safety seeking information about incident at 1025 Belle Ave.
Update: Waseca County attorney will appeal LaDue ruling
The Waseca County attorneys office says it will appeal the court ruling that dimissed attempted murder charges against John LaDue
- More Local News Headlines
- Mankato boy to receive new heart today