Here is a list of stories by The Free Press on local property tax levies and the public meeting times and places.
- Local News
- DNR announces plans for conservative deer season In some areas, doe hunting won't be allowed
- Man asked to leave Southwest flight over tweet Man said they wouldn't let his kids board with him and he called them rude in his tweet
- Adams Street roundabout to open Friday Opening moved up a week after previous rain delay.
- MnDOT plans to close 169 north of St. Peter for project Start of project was delayed by flooding.
- Stockholder lawsuits challenge Enventis sale Three stockholders have filed lawsuits claiming Enventis leaders shouldn't have agreed to the Mankato company being sold to Consolidated Communications Holdings in Illinois. The lawsuits all seek class-action status.
Local volunteer headed to wildfire region
Richard Poulson of New Ulm deployed as Red Cross client casework supervisor.
- Le Sueur-based Davisco sold to Canadian dairy cooperative Area company started in 1943.
- State ranks high in kids' well-being Annual KIDS COUNTS report puts Minnesota 5th overall.
- Yesterday's wet basement may be today's mold problem After-flooding tips focus on removing water.
- Kolstad moving to new stage of rehab Isaac Kolstad, 24, started walking the length of a hallway and several laps around a gym with assistance.
- More Local News Headlines