MINNEAPOLIS — The Associated Press reports that President Barack Obama wins Minnesota and its 10 electoral votes.
- Local News
- Short pursuit ends with arrest A man wanted for violating his probation for previous car pursuits was arrested after another short chase early Wednesday morning.
- Massad's Grille celebrates opening Grand opening planned from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Mankato approves 2014-16 school calendars
The district considered public feedback, employment contracts and various programming factors when making the calendar decisions.
- Mankato Schools adopts 2014-15 levy
- Manslaughter charges filed in Blue Earth drug death
- Mankato Schools receives clean audit report The report showed a district fund balance of about $14.8 million June 30, up from $14.2 million at the end of the previous year.
- Candidate Benson will abide by Republican endorsement 1st District candidate wouldn't previously commit to recognizing endorsement process.
- County races to wrap up construction Final project to beat winter's arrival by a few hours
- Former teacher disciplined for behavior with students A former elementary teacher was disciplined for not following appropriate boundaries with students.
- Three injured in area crashes At least three people were injured in area crashes during foggy and wet weather Tuesday morning.
- More Local News Headlines