Singer describes performance before 5,000 as "nerve-wracking"
- Local News
- Mixed reaction in Waseca to LaDue ruling Police increased patrols near family's home.
LaDue journal: 'I might taunt you a bit before I kill you'
LaDue's journal itself was sealed last month and has not yet been unsealed.
- Mapleton lawyer and laundry get loans from county The latest loans from Blue Earth County's Small Cities Loan Program will go to a Mapleton lawyer and a Mapleton laundromat.
- AT&T donates $7,700 to YWCA Funds to be used for Surge program
- Educators talk P-20 initiative Panel of education leaders discuss workforce training, community partnerships.
- LaDue defense argued thoughts aren't enough John LaDue's lead defense attorney, Dawn Johnson, argued her clients thoughts and plans did not justify attempted murder charges
- Middle schoolers get excited about math at MSU ZAP Camp Second of three summer camps focuses on science, math and engineering.
- LaDue journal says he wouldn't hesitate to kill Waseca teen's journal shows regret over not having an accomplice.
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case A jury has awarded former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura $1.8 million in his lawsuit against the estate of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle.
- Teen airlifted to N.Memorial after Sibley Co. rollover Darren Jeureson of Belle Plaine was ejected from pickup during rollover
- More Local News Headlines