With 278 of 280 precincts reported (99 percent), incumbent Michele Bachmann
has been re-elected to serve U.S. House District 6. The GOP incumbent
received 178,985 votes, 51 percent; while challenger Jim Graves, Democrat,
received 175,230 votes, 49 percent.
Bachmann wins 51-49 percent
- Local News
Big Boned ribber does demo at MSU
Vikings Adrian Peterson stops for a sample of ribs from MSU alum ribber Jason McCue
- Highway hiker now burglary suspect After a deputy gave Israel Zegiel a ride north, Zegiel became a suspect in the burglary of two Nicollet County sheds.
- Canine cough is making the rounds 5 dogs test positive for bacteria at Mankato vet.
- Juvenile injured outside of Mapleton MAPLETON — A Mankato juvenile was injured Wednesday at the intersection of Highway 22 and County Road 16 outside of Mapleton. A 2011 Ford Super Duty driven by Suzanne Fitzsimmons, 53, of Eagle Lake was headed southbound on Highway 22. At the same tim
- Family of heart recipient joyful, anxious 16-year-old Collin Luitjens of Mankato boy received new heart this morning
- Open Door receives $250,000 grant Money would expand behavioral health services
Mankato crime map from July 15-24
All crimes, as reported to Mankato police.
- Residents to tackle Ukrainian-Russian crisis during discussion at Bethany College Event at Bethany gives residents the chance to weigh in on American foreign policy.
- Daisy's Soul Food in Mankato closing Owner cites effects of downtown construction.
- Suspect in officer's killing in serious condition 39-year-old Brian Fitch Sr. is a career criminal who got out of prison in February on supervised release for a burglary conviction
- More Local News Headlines
- Big Boned ribber does demo at MSU