The Free Press
LE CENTER —
A 90-year-old Cleveland man is dead and another man is recovering after they were overcome by carbon monoxide about noon Monday while working on farm machinery in a garage.
Le Sueur County authorities said Tony Kaisershot died at the scene and Clayton Block, 83, of Cleveland was taken by helicopter to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he is listed in satisfactory condition.
The men were winterizing a tractor, which apparently was running in an enclosed space at the Kaisershot home near Lake Jefferson, according to the Le Sueur County Sheriff’s Office.
Both men were unconscious when responders arrived.