- Local News
- Report: Driver distracted during March fatal crash The State Patrol ruled that St. Peter woman Lindi Paul was responsible for the March triple fatality crash.
- CADA director: Domestic violence shouldn't be taboo topic New executive director Renita Robinson to be introduced at reception.
PHOTO GALLERY: Mission of Mercy in Mankato
More than 1,500 people received free dental care during the Mission of Mercy at the Verizon Wireless Center on Friday and Saturday.
- Hebrink named new AgStar president Hebrink has been serving as interim CEO after AgStar recently announced the retirement of Paul DeBriyn.
Adams Street roundabout opens (video)
There were no crashes but plenty of illegal driving as Mankatoans made their first run through a multi-lane roundabout Friday night.
- Other drug death cases moving forward The cases are proceeding for the three people facing charges, along with Tyler Caputo, for the drug deaths of two Mankato residents.
- Judge: Teacher's statement admissible A judge has ruled a statement teacher Robert Shoemaker provided to the St. Peter High School principal is admissible in court.
- State auditor faces primary challenge Otto, Entenza seeking right to challenge Republican
- Drug murder suspect remains on the lam Tyler Caputo forfeited a $190,000 bond by not appearing a court hearing for third-degree murder charges related to two drug deaths.
- Nation's largest summer speech camp wrapping up Forensics students from 15 states, Bulgaria attending Summer Speech Institute.
- More Local News Headlines