- Local News
Empty house at Centerpoint hearing
Gas company wants to raise rates 5 percent
- Drug charges filed for July party bust A resident at a house that was searched in July after a reported underage drinking party is now facing drug charges.
- Semi slides off road near Fairfax Icy roads were factor in accident.
- Officer drunken-driving investigation continues It could be more than two weeks before officer's alcohol test results are returned.
- Rippke led growth at Bolton & Menk Former president retiring after 40 years with the firm
- Prisoner faces felony voter fraud charge An Austin man serving a prison sentence for assault is facing a new felony charge accusing him of voter fraud.
- Massad's Grille celebrates opening Grand opening planned from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Short pursuit ends with arrest A man wanted for violating his probation for previous car pursuits was arrested after another short chase early Wednesday morning.
Mankato approves 2014-16 school calendars
The district considered public feedback, employment contracts and various programming factors when making the calendar decisions.
- Mankato Schools adopts 2014-15 levy
- More Local News Headlines
- Empty house at Centerpoint hearing