- Local News
- Statement from MSU football players
- Senate candidate stops in Mankato MANKATO -- U.S. Senate candidate Mike McFadden, a Republican from Sunfish Lake, stopped in Mankato this week to stump for his run to become the official Republican challenger to Democrat incumbent Sen. Al Franken. McFadden emphasized his platform of
- Case made for Security Hospital project Lucinda Jesson, the state’s human services commissioner, visited the Regional Treatment Center in St. Peter Wednesday to talk with staff and reporters about the importance of securing state money for a $56 million expansion.
Latest: Mankato football players meet Hoffner, say they want Keen back as coach
Minnesota State University players came onto their spring practice field today at 3:30 p.m. practice time but were not in uniform, except for three players
- SCC chosen as national pilot site SCC program to launch apprenticeships
- Blue Earth County maintains high STD ranking The county falls just Hennepin and Ramsey counties on chlamydia rates. Blue Earth County is third with 473 cases.
- Supreme court won't review Nibbe appeal The Minnesota Supreme Court will not review Jennifer Nibbe's claim saying she did not understand what she was doing when she pleaded guilty to murdering her husband, James Nibbe
- Hoffner returns to MSU practice field MSU coach returns to practice field unsure of transition
- Rollover near Rapidan injures two Brenda K. Leagjeld and Erik M. Leagjeld, both of Good Thunder, were treated for minor injuries
- Full video: Hoffner press conference
- More Local News Headlines