- Local News
- Cattle roaming loose in Le Sueur County Sightings of the animals may be reported by calling 357-4440.
- Update: Highway 99 bridge delayed until 2017 Contractor failed to hire enough contractors led by women, minorities
- Update: Fatal accident closes old Hwy 14 Sharon Weckwerth died at scene of semi, automobile collision about 10:45 a.m. Friday
- One block of South Front to reopen soon 500 block with wider sidewalks, patios to open Thursday when Vikings arrive
- Sibley County still in cleanup mode Millions of dollars in damage caused by June floods
- Restriction lifted for two more lakes Sakatha, Tetonka lake no longer under "no wake" restrictions
- Bodies ID'd as missing hikers from Minnesota Damian and Evan McManus of St. Louis Park were last heard from April 2 when one of them told a friend they were going to scale a peak.
- Two power outages affect Mankato, North Mankato Xcel Energy crews working to find cause of second outage
Suspected deadly drug dealer now wanted
Authorities are looking for Tyler Caputo, a Mankato man who was released from jail after being charged with selling a drug that killed two people.
- Madelia man sentenced to 14 years for underage rape Edgar Cano-Fernandez, 29, was sentenced this week in the case of a child being raped.
- More Local News Headlines