- Local News
- City OKs Fleet Farm proposal The Mankato City Council approved the design, silo included, of the new Mills Fleet Farm store and cleared other procedural hurdles to the start of construction.
- New bus route toserve Wickersham MANKATO -- A new city bus route will serve the growing Wichersham Health Campus on Mankato's northeast side, starting as soon as late July. State transportation officials authorized the additional bus route early this year and will cover 80 percent o
Verizon announces Riverfront Park concert series
Jeremy Messersmith, Jason Isbell, George Thorogood among headliners
Plea deal to send elusive thief to prison
Jacob Friedrichs will be sentenced to five years in prison in June for several crimes, including fleeing police. With credit for time served, he could be out in two years but he's facing more charges in Nicollet County.
- Mankato man accused of rape at Fargo hotel Taylor Jerrod Pederson, 22, was charged Thursday in Cass County District Court
- Vernon Center woman injured in vehicle rollover Lisa Harris in good condition at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato
VIDEO: International Festival brings cultures together
Minnesota State University's International Festival is easily one of the most colorful events of the year. And this year was no different.
- Mankato facing $7 million bill for sewage plant upgrade The Mankato sewage treatment plant is operating well now, but about $7 million in improvements will be necessary to obtain a permit renewal next year.
- Former Super America site heavily contaminated A Super America convenience store on Madison Avenue, slated for redevelopment as an office building after sitting vacant and deteriorating for a decade, left behind substantial pollution that is jeopardizing completion of the project.
- Loyola shines at state speech tournament Loyola, historically one of the top three Class A speech programs in Minnesota, had another strong showing at Saturday's state tournament.
- More Local News Headlines