- Local News
Adams Street roundabout target: Aug. 2
Despite a rainy June, the disruptive Highway 22 reconstruction is mostly on schedule. The first roundabout (at Adams Street) should be open by Aug. 2
- Group looks to St. Peter for new housing plans Southwest Minnesota Housing Partnership seeks bonding funds for low-income housing
- Judge upholds drug death murder charge A judge has denied a motion to dismiss a third-degree murder charge against Trace Hafner, who is accused of providing the dangerous drug that killed his girlfriend, Chloe Moses.
GOP Congressional candidate Aaron Miller surprises with bump in fundraising
Facing Jim Hagedorn in the GOP primary, Miller went from from $7k to $94k
- Poll: Majority support deportation of children plan The $3.7 billion cost concerns many
- Update: Reward offered in April Kato Ballroom shooting Investigators and the family of Poth Acouth are offering a $10,000 reward for information on the shooting death.
Homeowners eligible for property tax relief
B.E. County begins touring flood-damaged properties
Mankato crime map. Crimes from June 24 to July 2
All crimes, as reported to Mankato police.
- Accident on Hwy 22 North closes lanes James L. Burg, 59, of St. Peter suffered non-life threatening injuries
- Section of Marshall Street at Riverfront Drive closed City crews working on section between Front Street and Fulton Street
- More Local News Headlines
- Adams Street roundabout target: Aug. 2