- Local News
VIDEO: International Festival brings cultures together
Minnesota State University's International Festival is easily one of the most colorful events of the year. And this year was no different.
- Mankato facing $7 million bill for sewage plant upgrade The Mankato sewage treatment plant is operating well now, but about $7 million in improvements will be necessary to obtain a permit renewal next year.
- Former Super America site heavily contaminated A Super America convenience store on Madison Avenue, slated for redevelopment as an office building after sitting vacant and deteriorating for a decade, left behind substantial pollution that is jeopardizing completion of the project.
- Loyola shines at state speech tournament Loyola, historically one of the top three Class A speech programs in Minnesota, had another strong showing at Saturday's state tournament.
- Seven Wells residents involved in Hwy 22 crash Five escape injury and others hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Area counties fare well in health rankings Nicollet, Waseca, Le Sueur counties all get high marks.
- Le Sueur biogas project before County Board At 10:15 a.m. Tuesday the County Board will hold a hearing to take public comments on the proposed conditional-use permit for the bunker
- How They Voted: week ending April 11 Here's how area members of Congress voted on major issues in the week ending April 11.
- Eagle Lake man injured in roll-over An Eagle Lake man was hospitalized after losing control of his vehicle when he swerved to miss a deer.
- Parkway redevelopment getting greener Mankato's ambitious Sibley Parkway plan, launched just before the Great Recession, is slowly turning an industrial area into a greenway aimed at housing/commercial uses.
- More Local News Headlines
- VIDEO: International Festival brings cultures together