A British man wrestled a shark away from the shallow waters of an Australian beach. Bystanders were also surprised to see the shark in a nearby creek.
- State, national news
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- California gun owners warily eye rifle, shotgun database requirement
- iPads in the classroom: Not a bust, but not yet a boon
- MNsure deadline may be delayed April Todd-Malmlov, who had led Minnesota's marketplace since its inception under the federal health care law, abruptly resigned Tuesday.
- Outdated advisory boards could get chopped A legislative panel was primed to seek the elimination of 37 advisory boards, councils and task forces.
- Judge weighs merits of sex offender program Lawyers for offenders says program "shocks the conscience"
- Obama int'l ratings top domestic ones 53 percent want faster Afghanistan withdrawal
- Lucky lotto tickets sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Expanded Medicaid's fine print gives middle-age adults big jolt
- Panel to look at draft silica sand mine standards
- More State, national news Headlines