- State, national news
- Actor James Garner dead at age 86 Veteran film and television actor James Garner died of natural causes Saturday at the age of 86.
- Attacks on Gaza prompt conflicting views among Israeli Arabs Most Arabs in Israel don't support ground invasion, though some laud host nation's restraint.
- US: Can't rule out Russian role in plane downing Russia has provided surface-to-air missiles to separatists.
- AP source: Missile took down jet in Ukraine The Federal Aviation Administration late Thursday prohibited U.S. flights over eastern Ukraine until further notice.
- Medical marijuana delivery services are on a roll LOS ANGELES — Brian Reichle couldn’t have gotten a pepperoni pizza much faster. Needing to replenish his stash of marijuana one recent afternoon, the Burbank resident dialed Speed Weed. Within the hour, a driver arrived with a white paper bag carryi
- Zebra mussels complicate muskie stocking ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is making some changes to its muskie stocking program after zebra mussels were found in a Becker County lake. The DNR will stock Buck's Mill Pond near Detroit Lakes with 5-inch-lon
- Malaysia defends flight path of downed jet KIEV, Ukraine — A day after a Malaysia Airlines plane traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed near the Russian border in eastern Ukraine, the Malaysian transportation minister said he believed the crew bore no responsibility for the deadly f
- Migrants face a grim wait in south Texas McALLEN, Texas — The cells at the U.S. Border Patrol station were once again full, the air fetid with body odor. Women clutched babies in diapers, boys crowded the cell windows, and men were splayed shoulder to shoulder across the floors. That’s an
- Israel sends ground troops to Gaza Hamas sends rockets at Israeli cities
Ukraine: Pro-Russia rebels downed Malaysian plane
Rebels deny charge. Britain asks for emergency meeting of U.N. Security Council
- More State, national news Headlines