- St. Peter news
St. Peter organ business catches fire
Hendrickson Organ building was damaged, no one hurt
- Mental health wellness fair Thursday More than 30 information booths planned at St. Peter Community Center.
- Committee hears mental health system slow, crowded A state Senate committee heard concerns about the mental health care process during a hearing in St. Peter Wednesday.
Nicollet County approves St. Peter purchase of failed subdivision
St. Peter has proposals to resell town home development
- Military families learning to ADAPT U of M seeing Mankato military families for parenting program
REVISION: St. Peter mayor wins re-election
St. Peter Mayor Tim Strand won by capturing nearly 62 percent of the votes, Susan Carlin, Roger Parras and Stephen Grams won council seats.
St. Peter teacher charged with abuse, assault
Science teacher Robert Shoemaker is accused of throwing a backpack at a student's head during class.
Nicollet County K9 unit gets unique treatment
Draeco was selected to participate in a clinic's first implementation of a new stem cell treatment.
- Reception for River's Edge CEOs Reception Thursday for River's Edge retiring and new CEOs
(PHOTO GALLERY) St. Peter Halloween Fun Run brings out the spooky and zany
Runners donned Halloween costumes of all kinds for St. Peter's annual Halloween Fun Run in stark contrast to last week's Mankato Marathon.
- More St. Peter news Headlines
- St. Peter organ business catches fire