- St. Peter news
Walz event to gather input on Syria
The congressman is gathering input from southern Minnesotans to help inform his decision regarding the upcoming congressional vote on whether to authorize military force against the Syrian government.
- St. Peter security hospital fined for patient maltreatment
- St. Peter man charged in assault of 12-year-old William Lee Sjerven faces felony charges of second-degree criminal sexual conduct and false imprisonment in Le Sueur County District Court.
- New administrator hired for St. Peter hospital George Rohrich, who has worked in hospital administration since 1977, will take over Oct. 14 for the retiring Colleen Spike.
Highway 169 plans aired in ST. PETER
State plans major changes in 2014 in north end
Carnival backs out of Nicollet County Fair
Fair organizers scramble to come up with kids' entertainment
- Morning fire damages St. Peter apartment
- Colorado police shift to criminal investigation in St. Peter native's death Leann Meyer reported missing Feb. 27, found dead July 4
Former St. Peter woman's remains reportedly found in Colorado
A Denver TV station reported Annie Meyer's family told them coroner confirmed findings. Read Free Press May 23 story on murder investigation. Read Free Press March 29 story on Meyer's friends and family traveling to Colorado in search of answers.
St. Peter shooting victim friend to many
Jackie Johnson was shot by man she had dated who killed himself
- More St. Peter news Headlines
- Walz event to gather input on Syria