- St. Peter news
- St. Peter man charged in assault of 12-year-old William Lee Sjerven faces felony charges of second-degree criminal sexual conduct and false imprisonment in Le Sueur County District Court.
- New administrator hired for St. Peter hospital George Rohrich, who has worked in hospital administration since 1977, will take over Oct. 14 for the retiring Colleen Spike.
Highway 169 plans aired in ST. PETER
State plans major changes in 2014 in north end
Carnival backs out of Nicollet County Fair
Fair organizers scramble to come up with kids' entertainment
- Morning fire damages St. Peter apartment
- Colorado police shift to criminal investigation in St. Peter native's death Leann Meyer reported missing Feb. 27, found dead July 4
Former St. Peter woman's remains reportedly found in Colorado
A Denver TV station reported Annie Meyer's family told them coroner confirmed findings. Read Free Press May 23 story on murder investigation. Read Free Press March 29 story on Meyer's friends and family traveling to Colorado in search of answers.
St. Peter shooting victim friend to many
Jackie Johnson was shot by man she had dated who killed himself
Update: Two found dead from gunshots in St. Peter
St. Peter Police say public not in danger, no suspects sought. House was located at 601 S. Front St. (map)
Youth rodeo draws hundreds to St. Peter
A youth rodeo was held Friday and Saturday in St. Peter.
- More St. Peter news Headlines