NEW YORK (AP) — A hacker posted a racial slur hundreds of times in an online fan video chat Friday with a black New York Rangers prospect.
During Minnesota’s Stay Home Order, we’ve been working to increase hospital capacity and track the spread of COVID-19. Tune in for an update on our response
This Week's Circulars
- Mankato hospital patient charged with threatening nurse
- Bar stayed open in spite of closure order, charges allege
- Mankato woman accused of assaulting officer, indecent exposure
- How — and when — does this come to an end?
- Update: COVID-19 Minnesota deaths rise to nine; 47 cases in Mankato region
- Posing for porchraits catches on in Mankato
- Tree trimmer died of natural causes, police say
- List of essential jobs and when you can leave home
- Charges: Med-seeking patient threatened Mankato clinic
- Taylor Corp. other businesses see varied effects of COVID, stay-at-home order