MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Police blocked a main thoroughfare in Memphis, Tennessee, after protesters gathered outside a police precinct to voice their anger at the death of a handcuffed black man during a confrontation with a white officer in Minnesota.
Gov. Tim Walz will brief the press on the state's latest response to the COVID-19 pandemic. He is expected to discuss a plan to phase in opening of bars and restaurants and places of public accomodation.
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Store employee slapped over mask requirement
- Mankato hospital patient charged with assault
- UPDATE: Mankato man dies in drug overdose
- MRCI cuts staff amid uncertain return date
- Ex-Graif Clothing manager convicted of theft
- Home Magazine closes due to pandemic business losses
- Oak Terrace grappling with COVID-19 outbreak
- Madelia couple charged with welfare fraud
- Kelli's Pine: Author sets debut novel in Mankato
- Mankato man accused of knife threat