WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden’s pick for health secretary is taking heat from Republicans for his actions in support of abortion rights. They want to define him — and the new administration — as out of the mainstream.
Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway break down the March Madness bubble teams in the Big Ten; Clay Horning talks about the chances of Gonzaga going undefeated and the next Michael Phelps; and Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss life without the NFL Combine.
This Week's Circulars
- A Life Remembered: Patrick Person worked hard, played harder
- Mankato restaurateur dies in California crash
- Police: Mankato bar violated executive order
- Level 3 predatory offender moving to Mankato
- Parent alleges NRHEG school district wrongly banned him from games
- Plea deal reached in Mankato toddler's death
- Driver dies in two-vehicle crash near St. James
- Popeyes not coming to Mankato, other developments moving forward
- Historic Hwy 14 wayside to be restored
- Hwy 60 project set to start in Madison Lake, Elysian