Kathy J. Flynn, age 50, of Eagle Lake, MN died Sunday, March 18, 2007 at Immanuel-St. Joseph’s Hospital in Mankato. Funeral services will be held 2:00 p.m., Thursday, March 22, at Woodland Hills Chapel Visitation will be Thursday from noon until time of the service at Woodland Hills Funeral Home. Interment will be in Woodland Hills Memorial Park. Kathy was born October 21, 1956 in Ellsworth Township, Meeker County to Gerald and Audrey (Flemming) Lawerenz. On June 16, 1979, she married Charles Flynn in Mankato. Kathy was a homemaker and mother. In her leisure time she enjoyed reading and crossword puzzles. Kathy is survived by her husband, Charles of Eagle Lake; 3 sons, Tim (Marya) of Nicollet, Chris of Waseca, and Ryan of Cambridge; grandchildren, Jazzlynn and Rihanna; sister, Cheryl (David) Brown of Eagan; and father, Gerald Lawerenz of Litchfield. She was preceded in death by her mother.
- Update: Mankato mask-mandate takes effect Friday (ordinance attached)
- North Mankato fires part-timer for racist posts
- School district investigates student's racist post
- Lake Crystal man accused of molesting child
- Woman with warrant jumps in river after accident
- North Mankato man charged with indecent exposure
- Dam Store opens flood gates to burgers, shakes, pies
- Local COVID-19 hospitalizations include 22-year-old; Officials warn against "COVID parties"
- Driver charged after Mankato pursuit
- Brown County man sentenced for abusing baby