Najwa Massad’s journey
Wayne H. Fahning, 77 of St. Peter, passed Saturday, January 18, 2020. Memorial service: 11:00am Friday, January 24th at Trinity Lutheran, St. Peter. Visitation: 4:00-7:00pm Thursday at St. Peter Funeral Home and 10:00am Friday at church. www.saintpeterfuneralhome.com
82, passed away at home in Green Valley, AZ on January 1, 2020. She retired after teaching Art at Minnesota State University - Mankato. Arrangements were made by Green Valley Mortuary.
Jennie Ullestad, 96, of Mankato, MN, formerly of Thompson, IA, died Thursday at Laurels Edge Assisted Living in Mankato. A funeral service will be held Wednesday, January 22nd at 11:00 AM at Bethany Lutheran Church, Thompson. Her family will greet friends one hour prior to the service at the…
- Mother who lost son presses legislators on grain bin safety
- My View: New hockey facility a big community need
- Injured Waseca officer 'making tremendous strides'
- Mankato civil attorney suspended for misconduct
- Warrant: Shooting suspect planned suicide by cop
- Support continues for injured Waseca officer, who is 'steadily improving'
- City gets new burger joint, Southern food diner; Dry Goods at River Hills
- Mankato woman accused of assault, threats, resisting arrest
- Mankato's footprint expanding on southeast edge
- Drunken driver fled after brawl, charges say