Marsha Berry, 77, of St. James died Tuesday, March 27, 2007, at Pleasant View Nursing Home in St. James. Services are 2:30 p.m. Monday April 2 at Pease Funeral Home in St. James, with burial in Mount Hope Cemetery in St. James. Visitation is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home in St. James.
Sister Thelma Vetsch, SSND, 97, died Thursday, July 9, 2020 at Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mankato. Funeral services will be held at a later date; an obituary will be published at that time.
David Pearson, 70, died July 12, 2020. Funeral Mass is 11:00a.m., Saturday, July 18, 2020 at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Mankato with visitation one hour prior to the service. Mankato Mortuary is assisting the family.
- Bar owner frustrated after people congregate outside patio
- North Mankato fires part-timer for racist posts
- Our View: COVID-19: Minnesota response is working to stop spread
- Teen charged with raping girl
- Woman with warrant jumps in river after accident
- Storm topples trees, power lines
- Mother, daughter meeting mask demands as they sew their 6,000th
- Local COVID-19 hospitalizations include 22-year-old; Officials warn against "COVID parties"
- Charges: Sex offender had child pornography
- MnDOT to change Highway 169 intersections in St. Peter